Yatse, the Kodi Remote v7.6.1 [Patch] [Latest!]
Bring Kodi to a new level with streaming, offline media and easy remote control. Yatse is the best rated, most complete, easy and stable Kodi remote available.
Main unique functions
- Stream your supported media to your local devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
- Send your supported local media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
- Voice Commands
- Full Android Wear support
- Offline Media*: Sync media to your device for offline playing
- Audio Player*: Listen to your music everywhere
- Offline library
- Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
- Support Media Player Classic (MPC / MPC-HC) as a Kodi external player
- Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
- Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to all Kodi / XBMC functions
- AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Completely configurable to fill all your needs
- DashClock / Muzei extensions
- Notifications and Lockscreen controls
- Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
- Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
- Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
- Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Kodi remotely, …
- Send media from YouTube or browser
- Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
- Support themes*
- Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications
Instruction for PRO:
- UNINSTALL any previous version before install the new one!!!
- Install Lucky Patcher and Open it, wait for load apps then close it.
- Download and extract file Yatse arm or x86 archive zip
- Copy .txt file to:
* /storage/sdcard0/LuckyPatcher/*.txt file here <<<< (if you ROM is older than JellyBean)
* /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LOCK/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt file here <<<< (if your ROM is higher than JellyBean)
- Install Yatse.apk
- Open Lucky Patcher and touch and hold on Yatse app…don’t launch it yet!
- Select Open Menu of Patches
- Select Custom patch
- Now select Apply button.
- Wait for a while and you’ll get a success GREEN message!!
- Now Launch the app and check PRO features.
• Fix Emby server 3.2.19 Tv Shows sync
NOTE : PRO features Unlocked | NO Unlocker Key needed!
Requirements: Varies with device | LP | ROOT