Turbo Download Manager v4.54 [Mod] [Latest!]
Download files from Web sites with faster speeds! (Up to 5x Faster as Reported). The first published Mobile app featuring download acceleration continues to deliver faster speeds. TDM is an excellent tool for those who are constantly in touch with the web. Copy and Paste your download links from your Web Browser and download all type of files without waiting for hours for your downloads to complete. Turbo boost your speed by enabling multi threading and fine tune it with additional speed performance settings. You can pause and resume anytime. Queue multiple downloads. Go ahead and turn off the screen on your device it will continue the download and even let you know when it’s finished! Download audio, music, video, zip, pictures, torrents, documents, and other files directly to your SD Card (Lollipop and above devices)! Practically all file types are supported.
- Download Acceleration!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Get All files from Webpages!
- Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Notifications with Download Progress
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Normal/Turbo Mode option
- Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
- Auto-rename files
- Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
- Single/Multiple Notifications
- Download history
- MD5 Hash validation
- Restart Download from history
- Download directly to SD Card (Lollipop+ devices)
What TDM does NOT DO:
- TDM works with most Android Web Browsers (Stock, Firefox, Dolphin, UC Browser) to let you Download Files Faster from Web Pages.
- TDM does NOT offer free files itself.
- TDM does NOT offer a file web search.
- TDM does NOT work with YouTube due to Google’s Terms of Service.
- TDM does NOT work with File Sharing Sites that require login.
- TDM works ONLY with direct URL HTTP links.
- TDM will NOT increase your download speed beyond the maximum bandwidth provided by your Internet Provider or the maximum speed provided by the server you’re downloading from.
- Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose “Share Link”)
- Dolphin HD (“Long press” => “Share Link”)
- Firefox (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- Skyfire (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- UC Browser
- Boat Browser (Choose “Open”)
- For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose “Share Link”.
TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
TDM doesn’t support Web sites that require login or authentication.
- Ads Removed
- Sponsored banner layout removed
- Remove all ads services and activities
- All ads banner layout in tablet mode removed
- Analytics disabled