PhotoMap Gallery – Photos, Videos and Trips v7.7.1 [Ultimate] [Latest!]
View your photos and trips in a fascinating way. PhotoMap helps you finding great places again. Relive your trips by jumping virtually from location to location. Keep your memories alive like never before. With PhotoMap, you can also view photos that reside on your cloud or network drive. Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP/FTPS, and CIFS/SMB are supported. Share your photos and trips as photo collages or via link. Your friends can easily open shared links in a browser. If your photos don’t have geo positions until now, please activate the “store location” option in your camera app. I recommend using the app MapCam to take photos with accurate geo positions.
- View your photos in a clear calendar view.
- Write down your thoughts and facts in a diary.
- Track your trips or your everyday life with the integrated geo tracker. Import GPX files from external trackers and export your trips to GPX/KML files.
- View your photos with the amazing Augmented Reality (AR) feature.
- Use the homescreen widgets.
- Change the location of your photos via drag and drop or add geo coordinates to photos in geotagging mode.
- Store photo captions in your photos’ metadata. Picasa and other tools on your PC can read it.
- View Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC and other meta data.
- Enjoy preview pictures situated on a zoomable world map (photo map). Your pictures will be intelligently clustered at their geographical position.
- Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
- Freely choose between satellite, street, terrain, and OpenStreetMap view.
Use PhotoMap if the position and description of photos is important to you. Here are some examples:
- When traveling, on vacation, on business trips, when camping, at the beach, in foreign cities, etc.
- Make a note of sites such as real estate, homes, cars, hotels, hostels, restaurants, places of work, schools, parking lots, etc.
- During sport such as bicycling, rowing, running, jogging, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, trekking, exercising, playing football, etc.
- As a spectator at a special event such as a concert, a festival, a football game, a tennis match, etc.
- As a visitor to parks, flea markets, zoos, amusement parks, Christmas markets, etc.
- On the weekend family outing, at a party/celebration, at a bar/nightclub, in a club, to record the night life etc.
- When meeting with friends at the mall, on the playground, while shopping, in a restaurant, etc.
- On special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, celebrations, parades, etc.
- In the event of a disaster such as an earthquake, storm surge, flood, tsunami, storm, hurricane, forest fire, etc.
ULTIMATE features Unlocked | Analytics disabled | Drive Cloud & Map Location work
✔ Minor improvements