CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks v1.0.172 APK [Latest!]
Overview: CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar.
It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
– Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
– Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4×1), month widget (4×3, 4×4) and agenda widget (2×2, 2×3, 4×3). In the month 4×4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it.
– Zoomable month view
– Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
– When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events “on Monday and Thursday every two weeks” or “every last Friday in a month”.
– Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
– Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
– Search function
– Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the “Today” function to the “back” button)
– Sync with Google Tasks
– Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
– Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds.
– Added better support for Google default reminders when syncing directly with Google Calendar. Just turn “Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Default reminders of your Google calendars” on to see and use the default reminders in the edit view.
It is now possible to set pop-up reminders relative to the end of the event or after the start of the event. However these new reminders have to be on the same day as the event. Just turn “Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Allow pop-up reminders after the start or end of events” on. Then you can choose between “Pop-up, Email, SMS, Pop-up (after start), Pop-up (before end) and “Pop-up (after end)” as type for a reminder in the edit view.
– Added an option to display only the icons of events in the “Month 4×3” widget.
– Bug fix for a crash that could occur when no calendar was displayed in the calendar selection bar.
– Bug fix, when the pop-up is not displayed immediately but after selecting the notification, the title cannot be spoken because it would immediately be stopped again because no CalenGoo screen is visible. Thus the “Speak title” option is hidden when “after selecting…” is selected.
– Bug fix for finding instances of events with a custom recurrence, i.e. where single days were selected.
Workaround for a crash that could occur when an event vanished due to a background sync while it was “floating” to the next day.
– The day view can now display the location in the first line if there is not enough space for a second line.
– Bug fix for saving a recurring event into multiple calendars (a Google calendar and an Android calendar).
– Improved the way how the end time of overnight events is displayed in the first style of the agenda view.
– Bug fix for the option to mute SMS reminders for single events.
– The “Sync Events Log” is now turned off by default.
– Added an option to make the fixed background color of events in the day view (if the event color is not used) transparent.
– Added a new home screen shortcut to start the sync.
– Bug fix for changing the duration of recurring events.
– Bug fix for a ConcurrentModificationException
– Bug fix for printing the start and end time of overnight events.
– Fixed a bug where a slow Internet connection could make loading the weather forecast slow and freeze CalenGoo for several seconds on startup.
– Added an option to display tasks below events in the week widget.
– Bug fix for the color of the time in the day view if a fixed background color instead of the event’s color is used.
– Added an option to invert the font of timed events on a bright background in the landscape day view.
– The “Sync Events Log” can now be turned off.
– Removed the “Open” button for linked contacts in the detail view, the contacts can still be opened by tapping the photo or the text of the contact.